Monday, April 20, 2015

A poem written for me on my 23rd Birthday


If art is a lion, you are its master,
For every fractured design, you are the plaster.
You are a amazingly creative and also a learner,
Many others fail as they are much sterner.
Your work is always at its highest peak,
It charms us all and it does speak.
Just remember success lies in the want to learn,
Your focus should not waver by the money you earn.

Talking about the person you are,
You are certainly way above the par.
There are few who are as humble and nice,
For that one day you will get the price.

Just value your time and be less lazy,
I know the idea is slightly crazy.
Never from this passion of yours may you resign,
Because you are god's most perfect design.

In the end I know a lot of pain I cause,
My changes with your design never pause
But I hope you get irritated never,
And we remain the best 'business' friends forever!
 
- Nukul Jain

No comments:

Post a Comment