Monday, October 27, 2014

3 inspiring quotes on how to deal with loniliness!

I have been alone in most of the times in my life, and at times loneliness gets me. These are a compilation of quotes which I read and feel inspired and not so lonely! Have fun reading them, share them if they helped you!

Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.

Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they're big, flashing signs that something needs to change.

I've also seen that great men are often lonely. This is understandable, because they have built such high standards for themselves that they often feel alone. But that same loneliness is part of their ability to create.





No comments:

Post a Comment