Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Birthday Poem Written for someone!

Was checking my saved notes when I came across this poem which I had written for someone a few months ago...

Here goes...


OH, IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY?


I want you to get the heart-felt message in these lines,
I try my best to do my crazy rhymes.
Hope you take in the feelings and not just read through,
I wish a very happy birthday to you.



You are an amazing person,
You have taught me how to love friends without reason.
To me you are a very special person,
Without you my awesome life will worsen.



Tears don’t look good on you,
Then drinking milk because later you will get the flu.
I want you to be happy always smiling,
Even when sometimes we are fighting.



Oh, is it your birthday today?
Do you feel sweet devil on this day?
You are sweet devil every day.



I know you love your coffee a lot,
It’s sweet, bitter, smart, childish and hot.

Your friendship is so good it has to be grateful about,
How much ever I thank you it will be always less, no doubt.
You have indeed given me a good friendship and been a special friend,
To infinity let this relationship extend.



Oh, is it your birthday today?
Do you feel mental on this day?
You are mental every day.



Good values and morals you have taught me,
But you pessimism on good books is what I don’t agree.
I love it when you laugh on my jokes and actions,
And I will always make you laugh more there aren’t any options. (:



Thank you for being in my life and treating me good,
Don’t tell me ‘don’t thank me’ because I should.
Do you remember how we ate the butterscotch cone?
It’s amazing how our relationship has grown.


You should get my message I have told it like a smarty,
With that I want a big cake and an all-day party.



Oh, is it your birthday today?
Do you feel special on this day?
You are special every day.



I could have written more but I have to end,
So lastly, happy birthday my special friend.
A very happy birthday to you… again,
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment